vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Solitude


All good things come to an end, and so does my series of blog posts.


The third period at school is almost over, and the exams are near.

My problem with studying is that I work best under pressure. For weeks now, teachers are telling me to open my books and begin studying. And for weeks, I’m denying that I have exams coming up and convince myself that I will have lots of time later to be a responsible student.

Now, a few weeks later and with a lot of deadlines in sight, I really regret my attitude. As always, I’m in over my head and stressed out. I think that the best solution for upcoming week is to lock myself up, turn of my telephone, unplug the internet connection and keep the television turned off!

Don’t try to contact me next week, I’m in solitude!

------

This was the last post of a series of six. I enjoyed blogging for you!

Love,

1 opmerking:

  1. + haha I recognize the situation unfortunately...

    -" turn of my telephone" should be turn ofF

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen