woensdag 3 februari 2010

Time to introduce myself

Hello!

My name is Renée Manders. I am a twenty year old student corporate communication at the school for communication and journalism in Utrecht.
For the next six weeks I will be posting blogs to keep you updated about my life as a communication student. Thinking about studying at my school? Read my blogs and find out what it means to be a communication student in the nicest city of Holland!

Next to my study, I am a member of the study union of my school. Within this union, I am active in a commission that is keeping itself busy with club activities. My commission is a select group of students who organize party’s for the students of our school, and off course for everyone else who feels the need to have a good time and party!

Our last party was a great success. A crammed cloakroom, a famous Dutch DJ.. It was totally sold out and people were outside waiting to get a chance to get in! Tomorrow is our second party, and I am really curious and a little bit nervous how the night is going to be like. The preparations are done and everything is settled. The only thing we still need are the party animals .. Let’s have a good time!

Love, Renée

1 opmerking:

  1. + It's a nice complete story. As far as I can see your grammar is good!

    - The only minus I can think of, is: try to keep your senses as short as possible

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen